If you are looking for a wine cooler that is also a bit different, then you should look at the NewAir 21 Bottle Dual zone wine cooler. This is a great wine cooler that comes with a large variety of features. This might not be a huge wine cooler, but this is large enough for most homes and apartments.
Description of the NewAir 21 bottle wine cooler
The NewAir wine cooler holds a total of 21 bottles in. The one different thing about this wine cooler is that it has two compartments with two separate doors and temperature adjustments. This is because white and red wine need to be stored at different temperatures.
This is a small compact cooler that is ideal for any size home. The temperature can go from 44 degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 66 degrees Fahrenheit.
Features of the NewAir
You should make sure that you know the features of the NewAir before you decide that this is the cooler for you. There are some great features, that you will not get from other wine coolers.
- The size of the wine cooler is 13.5 x 20 x 32.1 inches and weighs at 46.2 pounds
- It comes with two separate compartments with two doors and two adjustable thermostats.
- It can hold up to 21 normal size wine bottles in the wine cooler
- It offers vibration-free, ultra-quiet thermoelectric cooling
- The cooler has 6 slide-out wine racks that are made from chrome
Pros and cons
Just like any other wine cooler, there are a couple of different pros and cons that you need to know about. This is the only way that you can make sure that you are purchasing the one wine cooler that will be perfect for you and your personal needs. These are the pros and cons according to consumer reviews.
Pros of the NewAir wine cooler
- It comes with two different compartments with two different doors
- Large enough for holding 21 wine bottles in
- The chrome racks are sliding out for convenience
- Great size for any home or apartment
Cons of the wine cooler
- It is quite expensive for a 21bottle holder
- Can only hold the standard size bottle
- It isn’t running as smoothly as what they claim
With the NewAir 21 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler there are some great features, but there are also some things that are bothering consumers.
One of the best features is the fact that it can hold up to 21 bottles in two separate compartments. Each compartment has its own adjustable thermostat and glass door. Making sure that your white and red wine is getting stored in different compartments at different temperatures. With LED lights on each compartment that is easy to read. The size is great and can be placed on a table top without damaging the table top. The material used to build the wine cooler is made from a high-quality material that will last for years.
If you are looking for a wine cooler that is different, and that will provide in all your needs, then you should look at the NewAir 21 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler. This is a wine cooler with features that you will not find with just any wine cooler. Making this one of the best coolers for wine lovers. It doesn’t matter if you are looking for a wine cooler for daily use, or for one that will keep your wine cool for your next party. This is the one cooler that you should consider.
- ZONES - This 2 zone wine fridge allows you to set the temp 44°F - 66°F while protecting sediment.
- CONVENIENT - Chrome plated wire shelves pull out for easy bottle loading & convenient accessibility.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY - Use the controls on the door frame to monitor and set temperatures in both zones.
- CLIMATE CONTROL - Separate compartments provide optimal climate control to store white and red wine.
- SLEEK - This 21 bottle wine fridge has cool blue LED lighting to better illuminate your collection.