Are you tired of your small wine cooler, and you are looking for something bigger and better? Then you might be interested in the Danby DWC612BLP 75 Bottle Wine Cooler. This is a huge wine cooler that is able to take up to 75 wine bottles. This review will give you all the necessary information that you need to know to decide if this is a wine cooler that you would like to purchase
Description of the Danby DWC612BLP
The Danby wine cooler is great for those that are drinking a lot of wine. For those who the 16 or 27 wine coolers aren’t big enough. This wine cooler can hold up to 75 bottles of wine. It is free standing and operating soft and vibration free.
The quality of the wine cooler is also great. Made from material that is long lasting. Getting the perfect temperature is also easy with the digital thermostat.
One thing that is making the Danby DWC612BLP so great, is the fact that it has some great features. Features that are making it perfect for wine drinkers and for purchasing a wine cooler that is value for money. These are the features of the Danby that you need to know about.
- The size of the wine cooler is about 25.7 x 23.6 x 58.8 inches with a weight of 165 pounds.
- It can hold up to 75 bottles of wines cool at the same time.
- Made from black steel and a platinum color double glass door.
- The Danby has a total of 8 wooden shelves that can take normal size wine bottles.
- It also has a LED temperature indicator that is making it easy to read the temperature
- Can adjust the temperature according to the type of wine you have.
Pros and cons about the Danby
It is important to consider the pros and cons of the 75bottle wine cooler from Danby before you decide that you can benefit from having one. These are some of the most important pros and cons of the Danby that you need to know before making your final decision.
Pros about the Danby wine cooler
- It is a nice-looking wine cooler, especially with the wooden shelves.
- You can add up to 75 bottles of wine in the cooler for always having cold wine at hand
- It is a free-standing wine cooler that also comes with rollers for moving around easier.
- The selves can be adjusted according to the size of your wine
Cons of the 75bottle wine cooler
- The wine cooler isn’t as quiet as what people hoped it will be
- It might be too large for some people to have in their homes
- Because of the size, it can be on the more expensive side
When you are looking at the Danby DWC612BLP 75 Bottle Wine Cooler, you will see that there are some great features that make this a great wine cooler to have. Especially if you have a huge selection of wines. It is a free-standing wine cooler and it is offering LED temperature indicator so that you can see the temperature easily.
This is a huge wine cooler and can hold up to 75 bottles of wine in, keeping it cold. With this cooler, you will know for sure that you have enough space for all your wine. However, this can also be too big for some people that don’t have this huge selection of wines. This is still a great wine cooler that is made from high-quality materials that ensure that you are getting value for money.
- 75 bottle capacity freestanding wine cooler
- LED temperature indicator with easy to read display
- Interior display light
- 8 full width wooden shelves
- Tempered glass door with platinum door trim and reversible door hinge