If you are looking for a wine cooler that is offering two racks with two separate temperature settings, then you should have a look at the MOMEIMAGE 27 bottle wine cooler. This is a great stand alone cooler that is able to keep your white and red wine separately at different temperatures. There are many great features about this wine cooler that is making this a great purchase.
This HOMEIMAGE is a wine cooler that holds a total of 27 wine bottles. There are 9 on the top of the cooler, and 18 at the bottom. It also offers a dual zone thermometer. Meaning that you can keep the top 9 and the bottom 18 at different temperatures.
The wine cooler is looking modern and is made from high-quality material. A wine cooler that everyone that is drinking wine should have.
There are some great features about the HOMEIMAGE that you should know about. By knowing these features, you will be able to make sure that you make the right decision in purchasing the cooler.
- The size of the wine cooler is 38.7 x 13.5 x 19.8 inches and have a total weight of 58 pounds.
- The cooler can hold up to 27 normal sized wine bottles. 9 at the top of the cooler and 18 at the bottom of the cooler.
- Both the top part of the cooler’s temperature can go from 44 to 64-degrees F. And the bottom half of the cooler’s temperature can go from 51~64-degree F.
- Both departments have a LED screen that will indicate the temperature
- Easily adjustable setting for adjusting both compartments of the cooler.
- The racks are made from designer wood for a great look
Pros and cons
Even if this is such a great wine cooler, there are some pros and cons about the HOMEIMAGE 27 bottle wine cooler that you should know about. This is to make sure that you are purchasing the right wine cooler for your needs.
Pros of the wine cooler
- The wine cooler looks modern and great with the designer wood racks
- You can set your white and red wine at separate temperatures
- It is a large wine cooler that can hold up to 27 wine bottles
- It is known as a free-standing wine cooler
Cons of the wine cooler
- The wine cooler isn’t as quiet as what people want it to be.
- Only normal size wine bottles fit comfortably into the shelves
- There are some complaints about the price as well
When you are looking at the HOMEIMAGE 27 Bottle DUAL ZONE Thermoelectric Wine Cooler with Wooden Rack HI-27C, you will see that there are some great features and benefits of having this cooler. However, there are also some complaints about the noise the cooler is making and the bottles that will fit into the cooler.
However, besides the complaints, there are many great things about the cooler. This is a great size cooler for your red and white wine. You can keep your white and red wine separate at separate temperatures. And, it is a budget-friendly wine cooler.
- Large Capacity up to 27 Bottles - 9 bottle top + 18 bottom (38.7" tall, 19.8" Deep , 13.5" Wide)
- Dualzone digital climate control for separating of white and red wine
- Adjustable temperature range: top 44 ~ 64-degree F/bottom 51~64-degree F
- Enhanced LCD temperature displays for both zones
- Designer Wooden Rack shelves with Soft interior LED lighting with on/off switch