Before making a significant purchase such as a wine cooler, it is essential to do your research to make sure that the product you choose is going to be just as you expect. Take the time to read customer reviews, check into the company background, and think about precisely what it is you are looking for.
One of the top manufacturers of freestanding and built-in wine coolers in the Danby Corporation. Danby was founded initially in 1947, in Montreal. In 2012, they claimed the largest market for compact appliances. Since that time, Danby has built a strong reputation in the business. They have become the leading company in small appliance manufacturing.
The company offers a wide variety when it comes to size, capacity, and options of their wine coolers. Depending on your preference, they offer free-standing, as well as built-in models. If you are looking to keep it on a smaller scale, they provide options that fit up to 17 bottles. On the other hand, if you are looking for something with a much bigger capacity, they offer models that hold up to 75 bottles.
When it comes to the convenience of buying, there are many options available. The standard coolers are available at many of your local retail and home improvement stores. Some of the home improvement locations can also make special orders for you to meet your specific needs better. If you prefer the convenience of online shopping, there are many options available for that as well. They offer a wide range of pricing to be budget friendly for the consumer as well.
Quality is something that the Danby Corporation gives great importance to. While keeping the costs affordable to the consumer, they put forth products that are of excellent quality and workmanship. Danby stands by their products with a manufacturers warranty as well. They are known for the longest standing manufacturers warranty in the industry. All of their products come with 12, 18, and 24-month warranties that include labor, parts, and in-home service.
As a consumer, you want to ensure that any purchase you make for your home, is one that will have lasting quality and be of a positive impact on your family. Danby is a company that you can count on to be around for years to come. Consumers can take comfort in knowing that their purchase is coming from a well-established company, who knows their business well and will stand behind their product without fail.
Whatever it is you are looking for in a wine cooler addition, you are sure to have a wide variety of options to choose from and have confidence in your final selection for your home.
Are you tired of your small wine cooler, and you are looking for something bigger and better? Then you might be interested in the Danby DWC612BLP 75 Bottle Wine Cooler. This is a huge wine cooler that is able to take up to 75 wine bottles. This review will give you all the necessary information […]Read Full Review
Those looking for an elegant, standalone style wine cooler/refrigerator are going to want to take a very close look at everything that the Danby Wine Cooler has to offer. Available in a handful of different capacity options, each and every one of these wine coolers and refrigerators are designed to offer you complete control over […]Read Full Review
- 36 bottle free-standing wine cooler
- Blue LED interior lighting beautifully showcases the wine without the heat of an incandescent bulb
- Recessed pocket style handle.Convenient reversible door swing for left or right hand opening
- Black wire shelving.Tempered glass door with stainless steel trim helps to protect the wine from...
- Temperature range of 6°C - 14°C (43°F - 57°F); There's no incandescent bulb to interfere with...
- Free-standing application only (35-bottle capacity)
- Auto-cycle defrost and externally mounted rear wall thermostat
- Tinted tempered-glass door for UV protection
- Magnetic door gaskets retain cooling poer and humidity levels
- Reversible hinge for left or right hand opening
- 3.3 cubic feet capacity beverage center (up to 120 cans)
- Mechanical thermostat with temperature range of 43F - 57F
- 3 black wire shelves and interior light.
- Recessed side mount door handle and integrated lock with key. Tempered glass door with stainless...
- Energy efficient and long lasting blue LED light illuminates the interior. Energy consumption is...
- 50 bottle capacity
- Built-in or freestanding application
- Temperature range of 40C- 180C (39.20F - 64.40F)
- Precise digital thermostat with LED display
- Interior LED light illuminates without the heat of an incandescent bulb
- Dimensions: 17.5W x 20.25D x 33.25H in.
- Holds up to 36 bottles of wine
- Black exterior with gloss door frame and smoked glass
- Temperature control between 43-57 degrees Fahrenheit
- Versatile wire shelving