Wine coolers may seem like a luxury that will lose its luster over time, but they can actually make excellent additions to your kitchen or den. Even if you aren’t a professional wine taster.
A wine cooler is perfect for the wine aficionado, or even just the casual wine fan, because it extends the shelf life of various types of wine. If temperatures in your home increase in a speedy fashion, your wine could age way too quickly. And if a bottle of wine’s temperature drops too low, it won’t properly develop rich flavors and scents through its lifetime. And nobody wants that.
Wine coolers work by keeping optimum temperatures around and inside of your wine bottles. There are a number of wine cooler options out there that fit all budgets and space requirements.
Today, we’ll be looking at the Ivation 24 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler.
Invation’s 24 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler is priced between $170 and $300, depending on new and used seller quality. This wine cooler can hold up to 24 bottles of wine and offers a sustainable and consistent temperature for both red and white wines.
With this wine cooler, you can provide a stable environment to store your wines in both the long and short term. The temperature environment is entirely customizable and ranges from 46 degrees F to 64 degrees F, allowing you to provide the ideal temperature for very specific bottles.
The “Dual Zone” capability is shown in two separate compartments– one compartment can hold up to eight bottles while the second compartment can hold up to sixteen bottles. Both compartments can be programmed with different temperatures, making Ivation’s 24 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler a great choice for wine drinkers who need multiple environments for different types of wine.
- Two separate compartments with individual thermostats.
- Minimal light.
- Insulated with polyurethane foam to keep the environment clean, odor-free, and in a constant state of humidity.
- Very low vibrations and very quiet.
- Energy-efficient design, as is custom with thermoelectric cooling systems that lack a compressor.
- Can be cabinet recessed due to optimal dimensions– not too huge, not too small.
- Can be used for beer and other beverage bottles.
- Aesthetically pleasing and sleek design.
- Touch controls and LCD thermostat.
- Soft interior lighting.
- 100% customer guarantee.
- The temperature range isn’t that broad.
- Materials are relatively cheap, meaning that this wine cooler may not last very long.
- Some reviewers have reported that the top compartment stops maintaining a cool temperature over time.
- Does not fit many types of champaign bottles.
- Inconsistencies with sound– some reviews report that the product is very quiet, while others report it being very noisy.
- Risky if purchased from a third-party seller, as some reviewers online have reported their wine coolers arriving broken or internally damaged.
Final Thoughts – Is the Ivation 24 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler Worth it?
Upon weighing the pros and cons, as well as evaluating the other reviews from previous customers, we’d have to say that Ivation’s 24 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler is definitely worth it.
It’s affordably priced, is quite roomy, and the dual compartments are perfect for various types of wine. We recommend keeping the manufacturer’s contact information on hand in case there are any issues initially and to also purchase directly from Ivation, rather than third-party sellers.
- WINE COOLER (wine Cellar / Wine Chiller) A MUST HAVE: The only way to protect the quality and taste...
- PERFECT Stable TEMPERATURE: The Ivation cooler enables you to store your wines short & long term in...
- HUMIDITY, MINIMAL LIGHT: Insulated with Solid polyurethane heavy foam (CFC-free) & Closed with...
- NO VIBRATION & SUPER QUIET: Specially built with an Energy-efficient thermoelectric cooling system...
- FEATURES: Sleek design with exterior digital Touch controls and LCD temp (°F/°C) Soft interior...