Wine refrigerators and wine coolers differ just slightly, even though they are used interchangeably by many.
A wine cooler is typically smaller and simply keeps the internal temperature of the product stable and keeps wine at its best possible temperature for aging. A wine refrigerator, on the other hand, is often built with circulating air cooling systems and features a compressor.
So which is best for you? When it comes down to it, either product can be beneficial for keeping wine. If you would like to use a wine refrigerator for other types of drinks or if you live in a particularly warm climate, that could be a great choice. But what wine refrigerator should you pick?
The BODEGA 19 Bottle Built-in Wine Refrigerator is one wine cooler to consider. Keep reading to check out some pros and cons of the product, as well as what we personally think about this wine cooler. Is it worth it? Let’s find out.
Intro to the BODEGA 19 Bottle Built-in Wine Refrigerator
The BODEGA 19 Bottle Built-in Wine Refrigerator can pack a lot of wine in a relatively small space– the dimensions are 23 x 12 x 34.1 inches. This wine refrigerator can maintain a constant temperature between 41 and 68 degrees Fahrenheit to provide the best possible environment for all types of wine.
The BODEGA 19 Bottle Built-in Wine Refrigerator also utilizes a Smart digital LCD control that allows you to see and change the temperature in the fridge quickly. Currently, this wine refrigerator can be purchased for $499.99.
- Elegant appearance that is sleek and appropriate for most aesthetics.
- Consistently maintains temperature.
- Frost-free cooling system that utilizes a carbon filter, interior fan, and smart sensor for deodorization.
- 58W power.
- Relatively lightweight for a cooler of its size at 66 pounds.
- Contains a safety lock.
- High-quality compressor cooling technology.
- Blue LED lights make it easy to see inside through the glass door.
- Decent temperature range for wine.
- The temperature remains stable.
- High-quality stainless steel and glass door.
- Has both horizontal and vertical storage features, making this unit highly adjustable for different types of bottles.
- Commercial quality makes this unit ideal for bars and other businesses.
- Advanced compressor technology makes it quieter than similar wine refrigerators.
- It does not use thermoelectric technology, making it significantly less energy efficient.
- The compressor used inside of the refrigerator is labeled as “quiet” by the manufacturer, but compressors can become loud over time and use.
- Several reviewers have noted that it is very noisy. However, many others have noted that this unit is quiet.
- Only has two temperature modes and doesn’t offer as much temperature control as other units.
- Some reviewers have noted that the product had arrived damaged, but was not eligible to return. This can be very problematic, as the unit is over $500 with tax and shipping.
Final Thoughts: Is the BODEGA 19 Bottle Built-in Wine Refrigerator Worth It?
We believe the BODEGA 19 Bottle Built-in Wine Refrigerator is worth investing in if you are an avid wine collector or own a commercial business that would require a wine cooler.
While compressor coils can eventually become loud, many reviewers have said this unit is very quiet– substantially more than those who have said it is very loud. We would also recommend contacting the manufacturer ahead of time to ask about their return policy should the item arrive damaged or inoperable. Just as well, we do not recommend purchasing this expensive wine fridge from third-party sellers and to stick to the manufacturer.
- 🥂【Fit in Small Space】 BODEGA 12" wine cooler, give your wine a comfortable home, which can...
- 🥂【Constant Temperature】BODEGA Wine Refrigerator Built-in circulating air cooling system, cool...
- 🥂【Whisper Quiet 】BODEGA wine fridge with using an advanced compressor cooling and outstanding...
- 🥂【Smart Digital Control】The control panel has an LCD temperature indicator with temperature...
- 🥂【Built-in wine cooler or freestanding refrigerator】It only takes up 12.0*34.5*23.1 inches...