- Up to 16 bottle capacity
- Perfect for both red and white wine
- Compact size with a small footprint
- Electronic controls with blue led display
- Recessed handle
Producing top-quality wine coolers and wine refrigerators for those with small collections, medium-sized collections, and more bottles then they may ever be able to enjoy on their own, the folks at Haier have a decades and decades long reputation for quality work and top-tier performance.
One of the first truly premium wine cooler producers in the world, this company makes the most of legendary German engineer to produce a wine refrigerator cabinet system that is both energy-efficient and incredibly powerful.
With a simplified control scheme across all of the wine cooler options they make available, you are going to be able to perfectly dial in the temperatures that you want to be maintained in your Haier wine cooler and then never have to worry about fluctuations heating up or cooling down your wine ever again.
Advanced thermal technology systems, instant on thermostat control modules, and space-age insulating solutions all make up the construction of these Haier wine coolers. If even just a slight variation of temperature occurs, the energy-efficient temperature control module fires up and course corrects.
This keeps your wine at the perfect temperature indefinitely.
Of course, these wine coolers command a bit of a premium price tag – but that’s to be expected when you are talking about the craftsmanship, engineering, and design that goes into each and every one of these appliances.
This is not a repurposed or dressed up miniature refrigerator, and it isn’t something that you would expect to find in a dorm room somewhere, either. Haier is a top-of-the-line manufacturer producing quality products and have been holding themselves to the highest possible standard for years.
The trade-off for the premium price tag is the confidence in knowing that your wine collection will always be impeccably maintained and that you’ll likely only get have to purchase a single wine cooler from Haier for the rest of your life.
Haier makes a variety of different size and configuration wine cooler/refrigerator options available. These options range from simple and straightforward 24 bottle setups to configurations that can handle 48 bottles or more, some of which include dual zone climate control configurations as well.
If you want a quality wine that you can depend on, something that will look absolutely taken while providing top-tier performance, you need look no else than at the Haier product lineup of wine coolers and refrigerators available on the market right now.
Below, we’re listing the pros, cons, and a final verdict on the Haier 8 Bottle Wine Cellar. This compact wine cooler has a lot going for it!So, without further adieu, let’s get started: The Pros Of This 8 Bottle Wine Cooler 1. A Perfect Cooler for the Casual Connoisseur For wine connoisseurs not looking to […]Read Full Review
Wine coolers are expensive. And, they are normally large wine coolers. But what if you are looking for a cheaper, smaller wine cooler? Then you should look at the Haier HVTM06ABS 6-Bottle Wine Cellar with Electronic Controls. This is everything that you might want. These are a full review of the Haier, to make sure […]Read Full Review
Are you looking for a wine cooler, but you don’t know which one you should choose? Then, you should take the time to read as many reviews as possible. The more reviews you are reading, the better you will understand which one you should purchase. The Haier 16 bottle wine cellar is one of the […]Read Full Review
Other Best Buys:
- PERFECT WINE STORAGE: With its 12 bottle storage capacity, this wine cooler unit is perfect for...
- COMPACT & DECORATIVE DESIGN: With its reinforced glass door with air tight seal, this 12 bottle...
- PERFECT IDEAL TEMPERATURE – Control the exact temperature of your electric wine cabinet for short...
- ULTRA QUIET OPERATION: Equipped with an advanced cooling system that will keep your beverages at the...
- GET IT WITH CONFIDENCE: This premium wine cooling unit is backed by a 1 year quality of complete...
- 100 standard 750ml wine bottle capacity or 90 bottles (with display shelf) capacity; Built-In /...
- Adjustable thermostat (40ºF - 65ºF / 5ºC - 18ºC); Powerful compressor cooling; Internal...
- Activated carbon filter ensures optimum air quality; Cylinder lock and two keys; Interior lighting...
- 12 removable wire wooden faced flat slide out shelves; Display shelf to store up to 6 bottles at an...
- Product dimensions: 55″H x 23.5″W x 22.5″D (24.75.5″ D with handle installed); For dual...
- Free-standing application only (38-bottle capacity)
- 2 distinct separately regulated temperature zones, 1 for red wine and 1 for white wine
- White LED thermostat is easily viewed through the door
- Magnetic door gaskets retain cooling pore and humidity levels
- Reversible hinge for left or right hand opening