Wine coolers are expensive. And, they are normally large wine coolers. But what if you are looking for a cheaper, smaller wine cooler? Then you should look at the Haier HVTM06ABS 6-Bottle Wine Cellar with Electronic Controls. This is everything that you might want. These are a full review of the Haier, to make sure that this is exactly what you want in a wine cooler, before making your final decision.
Description of the Haier HVTM06ABS
The Haier 6 bottle wine cooler is a small, but efficient wine cooler that you can even use on a countertop. Making this great for a small bar at home. This is the more affordable version, but this doesn’t mean that it doesn’t have some great features.
The temperature that this with cooler is great for temperatures for both, red and white wine. Making this a great wine cooler for both white and red wine drinkers. Temperature LED display is making it easier to see at what temperature the cooler is set. The wine cooler has a vent at the back of the cooler. Making it easier to place on a countertop, or even underneath the counter, just as long as the vent is open.
Haier 6 bottle wine cooler features
There are some great features about the Haier 6 bottle wine cooler that you might want to know about. The Haier is made to hold 6 standard size wine bottles in. Great size for placing it on the top. The size of the cooler is 9.9 x 17.7 x 20.3 inches and has a weight of 20.3 pounds.
The cooler settings can be adjusted for red or white wine. The temperature can be adjusted between 46-66F. Comes with two racks, to keep the temperature perfectly. The cooler is made from high-quality material and is black in color. The door is a double glass panel. This is to make sure that the door is see-through, but that the temperature isn’t affected by the cold that can escape through the glass. It has touch screen temperature adjustment features.
Pros and cons
This is some really interesting and important things to know about the Haier 6 bottle wine cooler. It is important to know all the pros and cons, to make the final decision if this is the best wine cooler for you or not. These pros and cons are coming from different reviews of the wine cooler.
Pros and benefits
- The wine cooler is small and compact. Can be kept on the counter without any risks or problems.
- It has an adjustable temperature control. To be able to set your temperature to white or red wine.
- Can hold up to 6 bottles wines, two per rack. Keeping the bottles cold and safe.
- The LED temperature display will make sure that you know what the temperature is at all times.
- The wine cooler comes with a 1-year warranty
Cons and problems
- The cooler might be too small for most people
- Can only hold the standard wine bottle size
- There are some complaints that the cooler doesn’t make the wine as cold as what they want.
The Haier HVTM06ABS 6-Bottle Wine Cellar with Electronic Controls is a small countertop wine cooler that is holding just 6 bottles of wine. This is great for those that only want to have cold wine during parties or at special celebrations.
It has a couple of great features and is small enough and lightweight to be stored on top of any counter. It has a temperature display to see exactly what the temperature of the cooler is.
The Hair 6 bottle wine cooler is a cooler for people that don’t drink that much wine. For some people it might be too small, however, this is a perfect cooler if your space is limited.
- Up to 6 bottle capacity
- Ideal for countertop use
- Perfect for red or white wines
- Double pane insulated Gglass door with silver trim/black cabinet
- Adjustable digital thermostat control with blue led display