Are you struggling to find a wine cooler that will suit your needs? You aren’t the only one. There are many different wine coolers that you can purchase. The Avanti EWC1601B is one of the wine coolers that you can consider. The thing that you should know is that the more reviews about coolers you read, the easier it will be to choose one. This is the review of the Avanti. To ensure that you know if this is the wine cooler for you.
This Avanti is a wine cooler that holds up to 16 bottles of wine. It is small, compact and will fit onto any cabinet. It has a high-quality glass door and is known as a quiet vibration-free wine cooler.
It comes with a LED interior light and has an adjustable thermostat for adjusting the temperature according to your needs. Makes a great wine cooler for red as well as for white wine.
There are some great features about the Avanti EWC1601B that is making this a great wine cooler. Features that you need to know about this cooler.
- The size of the wine cooler is 19 x 17 x 20.2 inches and has a total weight of 27 pounds
- The wine cooler is lightweight and compact. Making this great for even the smallest apartment
- Made from high-quality material and high-quality glass
- There is a LED light in the inside of the cooler. Making sure that you can see what is inside the cooler
- Adjustable thermostat for adjusting the temperature according to the red and white wine specifications
- Hold up to 16 bottles of wine
- This is a silent cooler that doesn’t make any vibrations. Ideal for keeping the quality of the wine
- Black in color with the recessed handle to enhance the look of the cooler
Pros and cons
The other thing that you need to know is the pros and cons of having this wine cooler. There are many buyers that have rated this product and that have said what they think about the cooler. These are the pros and cons that you need to know, before making your final decision.
Pros of the Avanti
- Small and compact. Ideal for small homes and apartments
- Can hold 16 bottles of red or white wine
- Comes with an adjustable thermostat
- Vibration free wine cooler for keeping the quality of the wine
Cons of the Avanti
- It can only hold 16 standard size wine bottles in
- Not as quiet as what you might hope for
- Can accidentally adjust the temperature without knowing it.
With the Avanti EWC1601B 16 bottle wine cooler, you will get value for money. It can keep up to 16 bottles of wine in, and the temperature can be adjusted. Great for parties or for just enjoying cold wine, all the time.
You can choose to put red or white wine into the cooler. This is due to the adjustable temperature setting. The glass door and the interior LED light ensures that you can see what is inside the cooler. There are some drawbacks about the wine cooler that you should know before deciding that this is the best cooler for you.
When you are looking for a wine cooler, then you should consider the Avanti EWC1601B. It is a small and compact wine cooler, but it can hold up to 16 bottles of wine in. There are some great features about the wine cooler, and the price isn’t too high either. Making this a great addition to your wine collection.