Many people consider the VinoTemp company to be the very pinnacle of the wine storage industry, not only providing top-quality options for restaurants, hotels, and high-end resorts around the world but also making consumer models available for home installation – all with the highest degree of temperature precision and longevity in mind.
The company was founded in 1985, and since then they have sold over 1 million wine coolers/refrigerators around the world. The major factory for producing these amazing pieces of wine storage technology is located in Southern California, giving these products a Made in the USA stamp that a lot of wine collectors are looking for these days.
In 2010 the company purchased another wine refrigerator organization, Apex, in an effort to take advantage of the new technology that they were pioneering. Integrating that technology into all of the VinoTemp wine cooler systems they were already producing, today VinoTemp wine coolers are able to maintain precise temperatures indefinitely while running nearly silently and consuming next to no energy at the same time.
Every single one of these units are made by hand in that Southern California factory we mentioned, using only the highest end construction materials available. The fit and finish on these wine coolers is exceptional, the best in the industry, and you’ll have to pony up a premium price tag to make sure that one of these VinoTemp wine coolers are the permanent home for your wine collection.
The thermostat control module built into these wine coolers is maybe the best in the business. Not only will you be able to dial incredibly precise temperatures with this module (effortlessly, thanks to the simplified control scheme) but you’re also going to be able to maintain those temperatures indefinitely.
A lot of companies in the industry make this same kind of promise but none of them are able to live up to expectations the way that VinoTemp wine coolers are able to. Decorative pieces of art more than simple appliances, you are going to be proud to show off your VinoTemp wine cooler as you show off your wine collection.
So much more than just a pretty face, however, there’s incredible power and performance packed under the hood of each and every VinoTemp wine cooler. Yes, you’ll have to pay a little bit more for these built-in wine refrigerator options but there isn’t a serious wine collector on the planet that would argue they aren’t worth the premium.
Before diving into the review of the Vinotemp VT-15TS 15-Bottle Touchscreen, let’s discuss the benefits of wine coolers in general. When temperatures rise too high, it’ll age wine too quickly. Conversely, when a bottle’s temperature sinks too low, it’ll prevent the wine from developing complex flavors and enchanting aromas. These appliances suit the needs […]Read Full Review
- Control panel security lock eliminates unwanted temperature changes
- Touchscreen control panel and digital temperature display
- All black body and recessed handle
- Temperature range: 40°-72°F
- Bottle Capacity: 33 bottles
- HOLDS 4 BOTTLES: All black wine cooler cabinet holds and stores 4 standard wine bottles
- GREAT KITCHEN ADDITION: Freestanding installation only, perfect to place on your kitchen counter or...
- KEEPS WINE COOL: Thermoelectric technology keeps your wine perfectly chilled
- TOUCH SCREEN: Touch screen digital temperature control for easy operation
- SPECIFICATIONS: Temperature Range: 41-66 degrees F; Dimensions (D x W x H): 10.25 x 19 x 10.25...
- Beautiful wine cooler featuring patent-pending mirrored trim design -- a Vinotemp exclusive.
- Sturdy black metal cabinet with dual-pane glass door
- Touch screen temperature control
- Sturdy wire shelving keeps bottles secure
- Soft-glowing interior lighting