Igloo Coolers have been around ever since 1947, when the company was founded in the heart of Texas, making products designed to help hard-working Americans across the Southwest beat the heat and keep their beverages nice and cold for as long as possible.
Originally splitting time between the metal fabricating shop and the cooler manufacturing line of work, it didn’t take long for the demand for these Igloo coolers to skyrocket – and pretty soon the company moved to producing these kinds of products exclusively.
The other pretty good that if you have purchased a cooler at any time in the last 50 years or more it either was from the folks at Igloo or was inspired by designs that had been pioneered by this company.
Far and away one of the most influential organizations in this industry, they are commonly known for producing “lunch pail” coolers or coolers for athletic teams and sports organization. Recently, however, they’ve been upping their game and have started producing more higher-end solutions while still offering affordable price tags.
The product lineup of Igloo wine coolers and wine refrigerators aren’t ever going to threaten to break your bank account the way that some of the other options on the market might, and they certainly aren’t going to command a whole lot more than a couple of bottles of wine might run you.
At the same time, these products are well made (and continue to be produced in the United States), giving you the ability to take advantage of advanced thermostat and insulating properties that most of the other higher-end brands offer at a significantly steeper price point.
Of course, the overall fit and polish of these Igloo wine coolers isn’t going to be quite as nice as the design aesthetics offered by some of the more high-end companies in the space. These coolers are a lot more utilitarian in their aesthetic, but they have a certain minimalist charm that people really appreciate.
Most of all, you won’t ever have to worry about paying a skyhigh premium for design features that aren’t going to impact the functionality of your new Igloo wine cooler. Not a bad looking wine cooler by any stretch of the imagination, functionality is definitely first and foremost from this company.
At the end of the day, people choose Igloo wine cooler options because they know they are going to be able to trust them to get the job done reliably. These are quality products across the board, and at this price point you just can’t beat them.
If your major concern is simply keeping anywhere between four bottles and 30 bottles of wine at the perfect temperature around the clock – every day of the year – without blowing up your bank account, the Igloo Wine Cooler is the wine refrigerator that you are going to want to look most closely into. […]Read Full Review
- Ideal for in-home entertaining, game room, backyard parties, poolside, tailgating and more
- Foam insulated body keeps beverages and snacks cold and will Not "sweat" like unlined tubs
- Elevated base keeps cooler away from hot surfaces for better cooling
- Triple-snap leak-resistant drain plug allows easy draining of melted ice
- Made of durable and easy-to-clean Polypropylene nest able design for easy storage
- MaxCold insulation with 25% more foam to keep food and drinks cooler longer
- Mesh pocket with elastic binding attached to underside of wine tote lid to store corkscrew
- Top webbing handle for a quick grab and carry option
- LARGE CAPACITY: Spacious 1.6 cubic feet cooler holds 15 bottles of wine or 60 cans of beer or soda;...
- FITS WHEREVER NEEDED: Adds the perfect touch of functionality to home offices, recreation rooms,...
- DOUBLE-PANE GLASS DOOR: Don’t waste energy opening and closing the door ; the double pane glass...
- POWERFUL COOLING SYSTEM: The new and improved cooling system keeps the refrigerator chilled as low...
- INTERIOR LED LIGHT: Bright LED lighting illuminates the interior making it easy to select your...
- Holds up to 12 bottles of wine: innovative design allows the standing or vertical storage of up to 4...
- Stylishly designed with a curved glass door. Temperature controller ranges from 46-64
- Blue interior light
- Vibration free - bottle sediments is not disturbed
- Adjustable electronic temperature control
- 6-bottle capacity
- Thermoelectric cooling
- Adjustable temperature control
- 46¡Fð64¡F Temperature Range
- Sculpted chrome shelves; 2 Removable Sculpted Chrome Wine Bottle Racks
- Vertical Wine Cooler-Holds up to 4 Bottles
- Adjustable Temperature Control-Perfect for Red or Whites
- 2 Layer Glass Door
- White Interior Light
- Adjustable Height
- Holds up to 8 Bottles
- Digital Adjustable Temperature Control-Perfect for Red or Whites
- 2 Layer Glass Door
- One Button Temperature Regulator
- White Interior Light
- Great for Parties and Picnics
- Mesh Interior Pocket
- Insulated Cooler Compartments for Two Wine Bottles
- Leak Resistant and Antimicrobial Liner
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Backpack straps with adjustable sternum strap allow for comfort while carrying your party to any...
- Bottom insulated food compartment always accessible, even when the lid is downthe lid flap is down...
- Extra dry storage pockets on the sides for carrying along your phone, key, wallet, extra drinks,...
- Bottle opener conveniently located on the right backpack strap and front pocket holds the included...
- Two main compartments with a push-aside divider to keep wine bottles from clinking together
- Patent pending Cool Riser technology improves cooling performance
- Ergonomic curved backside for ultimate carrying comfort
- Swing up handle with 3 grab/carry points for one handed carrying
- Molded side scoop handles for optional two handed carrying
- 28 Qt size holds 37 cans, 12 20-oz sports drinks or 6 2-liter bottles upright.