The HOMEIMAGE Kitchen and Living products company is well-known for its wide range of electronic goods for everyday home use. From massagers to thermal pots to refrigerators, HOMEIMAGE has the ideal product for a variety of needs. One particular set of products that HOMEIMAGE is known for is its wine coolers and refrigeration products.
Intro to HOMEIMAGE Wine Coolers
HOMEIMAGE provides a number of small-scale and large freestanding and undercounter wine coolers. The HI-12C is a great example of a smaller-scale wine cooler that can hold twelve wine bottles and provide a wide temperature range between 51 and 64 degrees F. Alternatively, the HI-27C is a larger free-standing model that can hold twenty-seven bottles of wine and offers dual zones for independent temperature control. HOMEIMAGE also offers several dual-temperature wine coolers for different types of wine as well, such as red and white wines.
Pros of HOMEIMAGE Wine Coolers
- Excellent customer service available online and over the phone.
- North American-made products.
- LED displays that are easy to see, some of which have touch-sensitive keys.
- Most models do not use compressors, so they are extremely quiet.
- Wide temperature ranges for all wine cooling devices.
- Environmentally friendly products with no refrigerant required.
- CB, CE, GS, RoHS, and ETL approved.
- A wide variety of wine cooler products to choose from in a variety of sizes and wine bottle capacities.
- Dual-zone wine coolers provide two different temperature gradients for different wine types.
- Most HOMEIMAGE models have adjustable level feet and an auto-defrost feature.
Cons of HOMEIMAGE Wine Coolers
Products cannot be purchased directly from the manufacturer and instead must be purchased from Sears, T&T Supermarkets, Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, FutureShop.ca, BestBuy.ca and Overstock.com.Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, FutureShop.ca, BestBuy.ca, and Overstock.com.
Final Thoughts: Are HOMEIMAGE Wine Coolers Worth It?
HOMEIMAGE boasts a significantly wide range of wine coolers and refrigeration products 3that are ideal for both personal home use and business use. Because HOMEIMAGE offers such a wide range of products, they are an excellent choice for wine enthusiasts who want a variety of choices. Just as well, HOMEIMAGE has a decent range of small wine coolers that work well for personal use. Because of this, HOMEIMAGE’s wine coolers are an excellent choice for wine fans that are interested in purchasing multiple wine coolers of various sizes that share a similar aesthetic.
If you are looking for a wine cooler that is offering two racks with two separate temperature settings, then you should have a look at the HOMEIMAGE 27 bottle wine cooler. This is a great stand-alone cooler that is able to keep your white and red wine separately at different temperatures. There are many great […]Read Full Review
- Measures: 20.5" Long x 15.79" Wide x 22" High
- Capacity: 20 standard wine bottles
- Black tinted mirror glass door with sleek black cabinet and space saving recessed handle with 5...
- Adjustable Thermostat, 46°F - 65°F, with soft-touch digital control panel.
- Soft interior LED lighting with on/off switch.Power: 75 watts
- 32 Bottle Capacity: Compact, 32 bottle storage, perfect for red and white wines.
- Cooling System: The quiet and vibration free dual zone thermoelectric cooling system allows you to...
- Digital Display: Quickly monitor and set temperatures in both temperature zones with ease using the...
- Interior LED Lighting: Cool blue LED lighting is included to better illuminate your collection. The...
- Adjustable Shelves: 14 chrome plated wire shelves pull out to make for easy bottle loading when...
- WINE FRIDGE(WINE COOLER/ WINE CELLAR):With 19 bottle storage capacity,perfect for red or white...
- COMPRESSOR REFRIGERATOR: Store your wine in optimal conditions for long-term aging. Working...
- LED DISPLAY AND TOUCH SCREEN:Blue soft LED interior lighting not only beautifully showcases the wine...
- FEATURES:Sleek design with a great amount of room,interior removable shelves exterior digital Touch...
- SUPER QUITE AND GOOD SEALING: Low noise, only 39dB.Freestanding or under counter as installation...