The Wine Enthusiast fridge company has been a wonderful purveyor of wine coolers and wine accessories for many years. They’re also the business behind the wine registry ThirstyNet, the retail platform WineExpress, and the Wine Enthusiast magazine.
Intro to Wine Enthusiast Wine Coolers
The Wine Enthusiast company is one of the world’s biggest sources for wine storage, wine products, and information for sommeliers.
Founded in 1979, the company was built as a response to the lack of access average people had to wine products such as glasses, coolers, corkscrews, etc. Now, the Wine Enthusiast company is a multi-channel marketer with an extensive range of products, including their line of wine coolers.
Pros of Wine Enthusiast Wine Coolers
- A wide range of cabinet volumes, from six bottles to two-hundred bottles or more.
- The choice between under-the-counter units and large free-standing refrigeration systems.
- Excellent well-educated consultants are available to help you find the right wine storage solution that you need.
- Multi-zone or dual-zone units are available.
- A wide range of physical aesthetics, which makes finding a wine cooler than will suit your kitchen or bar very easy.
- Variety of outdoor wine and beverage centers for a backyard bar.
- Proudly features top-tier brands like EuroCave, N’FinityPro2, and Classic, plus Wine Enthusiast’s own brands.
- Coupons and gift registry are available.
Cons of Wine Enthusiast Wine Coolers
- Some reviewers of Wine Enthusiast’s wine coolers have noted that their purchases have arrived late and/or damaged.
- Less than stellar customer service.
- If you have credit through the company, such as a gift card or a refund, purchases cannot be made online and must be done over the phone.
Final Thoughts: Are Wine Enthusiast Wine Coolers Worth It?
The Wine Enthusiast company produces some of the best wine coolers in the market today. Not only that, but they are known for producing high-quality wine coolers designed for a high volume of wine bottles. If you’re in need of a substantial wine cooler that can hold up to 200 bottles, the Wine Enthusiast produces some of the best large-scale wine coolers around. It can also be difficult to find side-by-side wine cabinets online, as they are often reserved for commercial use and are only accessible to wineries. If you want a wine cabinet but don’t have any interest in building it yourself, the Wine Enthusiast has you covered. Plus, their coolers are known for being very quiet and highly durable.
Only wine drinkers know the benefits of having a wine cooler or refrigerator. Especially, if you have a bar where you can enjoy some family time, over a bottle of wine. The Wine Enthusiast silent 12 bottle wine refrigerator, is one of the wine coolers that you can purchase to keep your wine cold. But, […]Read Full Review
- Extended Cooling: Experience superior cooling efficiency with our dual zone MAX Compressor Wine...
- Dual Zone Storage: The cooler's split zone design offers flexibility in storage. Store and age your...
- Spacious 32-Bottle Capacity: With a generous 32-bottle capacity, this wine cooler allows you to...
- Touchscreen Controls: Easily manage your wine cooler settings with the user-friendly digital...
- Compact and Sleek: Measuring 33.4" x 19.5" x 16.9" and weighing 60 lbs, this wine cooler combines...