If you are looking for a great 12bottle wine cooler, then you are at the right place. This is a full review of the Spt Thermo-Electric Wine Cooler with Heating, to ensure that you know if this is exactly what you are looking for. It is important to make sure that you are purchasing the right one for your needs, and the only way that you can do this is by reading as many reviews as possible.
Description of the Spt wine cooler
The Spt Thermo-Electric Wine Cooler with Heating is a wine cooler that can hold 12 normal size wine bottles easily. The glass door is making sure that you can see the different wines, and to ensure that the cold is kept inside and the hot temperatures outside.
This cooler is making use of a new technology cooling system. Making sure that your wine is always at the right temperature. The cooler is on the smaller size, making it great for even the smallest apartment.
These are the most important features that you need to know about the Spt Thermo-Electric Wine Cooler.
- The size of the wine cooler is 12 x 20.5 x 24.5 inches and has a weight of 27 pounds.
- It has a fully adjustable temperature setting that can be set between 51F – 64F making it ideal for red or white wine.
- Keeping the wine bottles cold, without making any vibrations. Ensuring that you still have high-quality wine.
- The cooler holds 12 normal size wine bottles, in six racks, two on a rack.
- It has a digital temperature setting and has a LED temperature backlight
- Have 5 slides out shelves or racks, for larger bottles of wine as well.
- The wine cooler is made from a high-quality material that makes the cooler durable and long lasting. Great for any type of wine.
Pros and cons
With these pros and cons, you will know for sure that you are going to purchase the wine cooler that is best for you.
- Small and compact. Ideal for the smaller apartments where space is limited.
- Sliding out racks. Making getting a bottle of wine easier, and to adjust the wine cooler for larger bottles
- No vibrations are made. This is important to keep the wine at the right quality
- LED temperature backlight to see the temperature easily
- Making use of the latest ThermoElectric cooling system. The best cooling system on the market.
Cons and problems
- Can’t really keep a large amount of wine cold
- The temperature setting buttons are sensitive and can be adjusted without noticing
- Is quite expensive for a 12bottle cooler
If you are looking for one of the smaller wine coolers, then you can make sure that you are considering the Spt Thermo-Electric Wine Cooler. It is compact and not as heavy as the other wine coolers. With the thermoelectric technology, it is making sure that your wine is always cold. The no vibration feature is really important to people that are collecting quality wine.
The wine cooler might be too small for some people. Especially, if you want to purchase a higher amount of wines for your collection. This is a great wine cooler that you can use.
The Spt Thermo-Electric Wine Cooler is one of the better wine coolers that you can find. It is ideal for smaller apartments and makes it easier to serve cold wine. With the 12 bottle holder, you will be able to keep 12 bottles white and red wine cold. There are larger wine coolers, but this isn’t always necessary to purchase the larger, more expensive wine bottle.
- 12 standard bottles / 33-liter capacity
- Digital controls with led temperature display
- Environment friendly (refrigerant free)
- No vibration (bottle sediment is not disturbed)
- Adjustable temperature range: 51 - 64-degree f