Are you looking for some prime long term storage for your red and white wine collection (and other beverages) at your home or apartment? It is no surprise that properly storing your alcohol to the best temperature will not only help it taste great, but it will last longer too. Take a look at our choices for the best wine coolers below. We have taken a lot into consideration and not only looked at the qualities and value that each of the manufacturers bring, but also things like price, value and more! Whether you want to just hold a small collection of 6 bottles all the way up to 50 bottles, we have lots of recommendations for you.
Where Is The Best Place To Buy?
One word – Amazon! to me, they seem to have the best prices, can ship to USA, Canada, UK and Australia. They also have a large variety to choose from – affordable and inexpensive ones for people on a budget, right up to top luxury brands.
How Did I Choose
As you will probably notice, the more you look at this site, I looked at a ton of different factors including:
- I looked at what I thought were the best looking. Sure, looks isn’t everything but since it will be displayed in your kitch, you want it to look good! Personally, I like the stainless steel type because it matches my other appliances.
- Best selling – if a model is selling well, there is definitely something to that.
- Quality built using great materials.
- Quiet – who wants it to be loud and annoying?
What Types Are Available On The Market
When I first started looking at getting a wine cooler, I was quite surprised with how many there were available. Take a look at these types and if any interest you, just click it and go to its specific page:
- Large Capacity
- Mini (slim)
- Under Counter or Cabinet (undermount)
- Dual Zone
What About Price?
Price is certainly a concern so for your convenience, I took the liberty of categorizing some of my favorites by price as well:
* Best Built In Integrated Wine Cooler
23 Bottle Dual Zone Built-In
* Best Countertop Wine Cooler
Magic Chef MCWC6B 6-Bottle
* Best Large Capacity Wine Cooler
Wine Enthusiast Silent 48 Bottle
* Best Small Compact Wine Cooler
Curtis Igloo 6 Bottle
* Best Under Counter Wine Cooler
SPT WC-31U Under-Counter 32-Bottle Wine and Beverage Cooler
* Best Dual Zone Wine Cooler
Haier 18-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass
* Best Thermoelectric Wine Cooler
NewAir AW-280E 28-Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric
* Wine Refrigerators Under $100
Now I have top say right from the beginning that when you are dealing with these under the hundred dollar range, you have to remember that you get what you pay for and these are probably not gonig to be the greatest quality. However, here are some recommendations for these. They certainly make a great starter cooler and will do the trick!
Here are a few that I can recommend for this price range:
* Wine Refrigerators Under $500
When you get into this price range, you are getting into some decent and really good quality drink coolers and if you are just wanting to use this as a more casual thing, this is probably the price range that I would most recommend.
Here are the ones that are under five hundred that I would consider:
* Wine Refrigerators Under $1000
Got a bit more to spend? These might be just the thing!
* Wine Refrigerators Over $1000
Are you perhaps looking at doing an entire kitchen remodel and looking to add the excitement of a wine and beverage cooler to the decor. I think that a nice cooler is an awesome addition and kind of a conversational piece at the same time. It is a very nice way to display you fine wines too!